Come join an innovative leader in the Human Services industry with a 67-year old reputation for impacting the lives of people with disabilities! MacDonald Training Center is a dynamic Human Services Agency with a long history of serving people with disabilities and providing them with a path to purpose with educational, vocational, residential, and employment services. We believe it’s a privilege to serve individuals with disabilities and take pride in helping them have opportunities to give back to their community. We are seeking new team members to help us in our mission! If you are looking for meaningful work or to launch your career in Human Services, please read on.
- A high-school diploma, GED or above
- A current and valid Florida Driver’s license
- An empathetic personality with a desire to impact the lives of others
- Previous experience with working with adults with disabilities OR in a human service setting preferred
- To be able to pass a background check to include drug screening
If you meet the qualifications above and are ready to challenge yourself to impact our community and make a difference send your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration today to: [email protected]
You may also FAX the completed application to the attention of Human Resources at (813) 872-6010.