JOIN TEAM MTC!
Are you a caring person looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Come join an innovative leader in the Human Services industry with a nearly 70 years old reputation for impacting the lives of people with disabilities! MacDonald Training Center is a dynamic Human Services Agency with a long history of serving people with disabilities and providing them with a path to purpose with educational, vocational, residential, and employment services. We believe it’s a privilege to serve individuals with disabilities and take pride in helping them have opportunities to give back to their community. We are seeking new team members to help us in our mission! If you are looking for meaningful work or to launch your career in Human Services, please read on.
Adult Day Training Program Coordinator
- Adult Day Training Skills Coach
Personal Supports Professional (Full time) and Personal Supports Relief (Part Time on call Tampa and Plant City).
Fine Arts Instructor
Rewarding work with generous benefits including:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) – All full-time employees are eligible for paid time off. New employees earn one day a week (8.6 hours) for each two- week pay period. Additional hours accrued as employees reach their three, five, and 10-year work anniversaries.
- Development opportunities to include full training
- Excellent opportunity to start a new meaningful career path
- Hourly or salaried positions that include PTO & Health
- Amazing company environment with team activities and casual dress
In general, to join the team you will need:
- A high-school diploma, GED or above
- A current and valid Florida Driver’s license
- An empathetic personality with a desire to impact the lives of others
- Previous experience with working with adults with disabilities OR in a human service setting preferred
- To be able to pass a background check to include drug screening
If you meet the qualifications above and are ready to challenge yourself to impact our community and make a difference send your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration today to: [email protected]
You may also FAX the completed application to the attention of Human Resources at (813) 872-6010.
Due to COVID protocols, we are unable to accept walk-in applications or applications for positions we do not currently have open.
- Please review your application before submitting it. Due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to review incomplete applications.
- Once we receive your application, we may contact you for an interview.
- If you are contacted for an interview, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
- If you applied through Indeed, you will need to complete our application upon arrival.
- Pay and the generous benefits package will be discussed with applicants who have been scheduled for interviews.
- MacDonald Training Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disability and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please note: Due to the vulnerable population we serve, Level II Background Screenings through fingerprinting, FDLE and FBI screenings, as well as 7-year Motor Vehicle Report reviews and drug testing are required prior to offering any applicant a position with our organization.