Update on 2020 Summer Career Camps at MTC
MTC proudly announces that we were selected by the State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation as an authorized provider of summer camps for youth with disabilities in 2019. Information on camps for Summer 2020 will be forthcoming.
CAMP ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• Career Exploration and Job Exploration
• Self-Advocacy Skills
• Workplace Readiness Training
MTC’s VR Summer Camps are Free to Participants!
Pre-requisite: Students must be referred to the camp by the participant’s Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor.
Students not currently receiving services from VR but who are interested in participating in a VR Career Camp will need to be referred to VR for services. Anyone can refer students to VR including parents, service providers and schools. Eligibility:
- Ages 14 to 21 with a documented disability
- Will be attending high school or post-secondary school in Fall 2019
- Have written consent from parent or guardian before enrolling in these services