MacDonald Training Center is a leader and innovator in services to people with developmental disabilities for over sixty years. MTC’s primary areas of service includes educational, vocational and residential supports for persons with disabilities. Additionally MTC provides supported employment counseling and placement services for people with a wide variety of disabilities.
We are seeking for a Billing Specialist to prepare, process and submit all aspects of Employment Services billing for reimbursements.
Job Duties include:
- Using provided data prepare, submit and process billing utilizing the State of Florida system software.
- Prepare and submit billings for Medicaid Waiver, Vocational Rehabilitation, REBA in Employment Services.
- Ensure all Employment billing issues and client concerns are monitored and resolved timely.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from WSC, VR Counselors and Employers.
- Monitor billing progress including status reporting, work-in progress and other key process aspects.
- Routes charts/cases for follow-up.
- Provide submission and problem solving assistance where needed.
- Prepares statistical and other reports related to employment services billings.
- Perform data entry.
- Maintains accurate and complete files on clients receiving employment services.
- Sets up files in accordance with standard procedures.
- File all documents relating to a client.
- Pull and prepare files if needed.
- Assign new cases to the Job Developers.
This is a part time position with work hours between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Pay rate is $13.00 – $15.00 per hour.
Job location: 5420 W. Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607
High School Diploma or equivalent and two years’ experience in billing and bookkeeping. Experience in Medicaid waiver and Vocation Revenue billing systems in State of Florida is preferred.
Working knowledge of computers and business equipment. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite application is required. Detail orientated and strong knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling, typing skills and communication skills are a must.
Applicants must show proof of education requirement and/or minimum experience. Qualified candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and level II FDLE and FBI background screening as well as the local enforcement screening.
How to apply:
- See our website at firstname.lastname@example.org for employment opportunities instructions
- Or contact the main office at 813-870-1300
- Or apply in person at the main office at 5420 W. Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607
ADT Skills Coach
The ADT Skills Coach provides training and instruction to adults with disabilities in the areas of community inclusion, job training, vocational skill acquisition, production work, daily living skills, life-enrichment activities and other skills needed to develop independence, work and self-advocacy skills. An essential job duty of the ADT Skills Coach is transporting persons to community outings and ADT programs using company owned vans.
This is a full time position with work hours between 7:00 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Pay rate is $9.25 – $9.50 per hour.
Job location: 5420 W. Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607
ADT Coach must be at least 21 years of age and has a high school diploma or equivalent. Two years experience working with disabilities or related field is preferred.
Applicants must show proof of a high school diploma or equivalent and/or minimum experience. Applicants must have a current valid Florida driver’s license, must meet FDOT requirements/trainings and have a clean motor vehicle record for the past 7 years. Qualified candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and Live scan level II FDLE and FBI background screening as well as the local enforcement screening.
MacDonald Training Center, Inc. is EEO/VET/Disability Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Pay Comments: Excellent and affordable health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, accident, cancer, hospitalization and pre-paid legal insurance. Very generous paid time off plan in addition to a 401(K) retirement plan.
Personal Supports Coach
This position is a wonderful opportunity for individuals wishing to have some schedule flexibility and enjoy a rewarding career opportunity. We are seeking Personal Supports Coaches for our Personal Supports services in our Supported Living program. Personal Support Coaches support and assist individuals with disabilities in all areas of daily living including, but not limited to: basic cooking, housekeeping, personal care, community inclusion, meal planning, money management and other daily living skills. Supports provided by coaches may be delivered at the individual’s home.
Pay rate is $9.50 per hour.
Various work schedule available for overnights, weekend, evenings and/or early morning hours.
Part-time and Part-time on-call positions in the Tampa and Plant City area.
Personal Supports Coach must be at least 21 years of age and has a high school diploma or equivalent. One year experience working with disabilities is required.
Applicants must show proof of a high school diploma or equivalent and/or minimum experience. Applicants must have a current valid Florida driver’s license and have a clean motor vehicle record for the past 7 years. Qualified candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and Live scan level II FDLE and FBI background screening as well as the local enforcement screening.