eQuality Recycling Solutions at MacDonald Training Center, Inc. provides businesses and residents of our community a resource for IT asset management and responsible recycling of their electronic equipment (working or not).
Items We Accept
- Hard Drives
- Computer Accessories
- All Circuit Boards
- UPS Battery Backups
- Cable Boxes
- Satellite Receivers
- Cell Phones & Chargers
- Insulated Cable & Wire
- Gaming Systems
- Working LCD Monitors
- Fax Machines
- CRT Monitors (Disposal Fee of $15.00 per unit)
- CRT Televisions (Disposal Fee of $25.00 per unit)
Services We Provide
Equipment Pick Up
eQuality Recycling Solutions will pick up electronic items from residents and businesses no matter how small or big! Qualified residents and businesses may even be eligible for a free pick up depending on the amount of items that need to be collected.
Residents and businesses can call (813) 323-2330 or (813) 870-1300 ext. 250, to schedule and determine if pick up is free!
Residents and businesses can also drop off their electronics at 5420 West Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607. Electronics can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm.
Our policy and procedures for data security are audited by an accredited third party auditor every year and are in accordance with the standards set forth by R2:2013.
We keep all hard drives in locked containers located in our gated processing center that is monitored 24/7 by security cameras. We then destroy all hard drives using a drill press and place them in another locked container where they are shipped to an R2 certified vendor for shredding. We provide Certificates of Destruction, and can also provide photos of the destroyed hard drives upon request.
eQuality Recycling Solutions strictly follows R2’s Reuse, Recover, and Recycle hierarchy. We try our best to refurbish what we can for resale. If items are truly at the end of their life then we recycle every component, ensuring that nothing is landfilled. All components that are sent to our downstream vendors are ensured to be handled with the utmost care and respect to the environment and the health and safety of the individuals handling the material.
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
eQuality Recycling solutions is a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher!
Donations that are tested and analyzed to be good for refurbishment are repaired in accordance with the standards set forth by Microsoft.
If you are interested in looking at our refurbished inventory for sale, please check out our Shopping Cart!
You can also contact Krista Wright, at (813) 870-1300 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any questions or wish to purchase any items
Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
eQuality Recycling Solutions maintains an environmental, health & safety management system in conformance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. This system includes implementing appropriate programs and procedures, setting measurable goals and targets, and monitoring and auditing our progress.
Our goal is to make environmental, health and safety performance a focus of our business operations and we intend to achieve this by:
- Complying with all applicable environmental, health & safety laws, regulations, and other requirements, including the Responsible Recycling (R2) Practices, as identified in the EHSMS;
- Managing all material streams for maximum recovery under the reuse, recover and dispose hierarchy as set forth in the Responsible Recycling (R2) Practices to ensure all materials are processed with minimal environment impacts through both on-site activities and the selection of our downstream vendors;
- Managing the R2 focus materials (FMs) that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of the environment and of workers health and safety, and public health while complying with all relevant regulations of countries importing equipment, components, or materials containing FMs ;
- Preventing pollution and implementing safe technologies and operation and responding immediately to emergencies to minimize any adverse impacts;
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to cause personal injury or occupational illness;
- Providing training, and supervision to improve all employees’ and trainees’ understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures as well as the key environmental impacts and responsibilities of their work;
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others’ health and safety as well as our environment.
eQuality Recycling Solutions strives to improve continually by encouraging suggestions from our employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders. eQuality Recycling Solutions has committed to the policy established by senior management and will adhere to the principles detailed in the e-Quality Recycling policy above.
eQuality Recycling Solutions
5420 West Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Krista Wright, Project Manager
(813) 870-1300 ext. 250
“MacDonald Training Center is an outstanding, one-of-a-kind partner that has proven vital to solid growth at our Tampa electronic waste facility. The communication and training they provide to new hires demonstrations a depth of understanding and care that I have yet to see matched by another career placement provider. Many of our employees have learned sign language from our new employee, and as a result, have challenged and enriched their own lives. One employee told me that he had spent the weekend with his young son watching YouTube videos, both learning a new way to communicate. MacDonald Training Center has given a voice to many in our community that may have otherwise gone unheard, and Stream Recycling Solutions is excited and proud that they have chosen to become part of our family.”
Ben Shane, COO, Stream Recycling Solutions